WISHLISTGo to FLOC’s Amazon.com Wishlist for an easy way to give needed items!
FLOC is looking for these items:
- Masking tape
- Construction Paper
- Masks- for Arts and Crafts!
- Index Cards – great study tool!
- Post-its-Colorful ones!
- Highlighters-Variety of Colors
- Flash Drives – Good for saving files for 12th & Postsecondary Students
- #2 Pencils-Extras to give out for students who are taking SAT/ACT
- Pens-Black, Blue & Red
- Student Planners: Our students need planners to get organized!
- Pocket Folders
- College Ruled Loose-leaf Paper
- College Ruled Spiral Notebooks
- Graphing Calculators (TI-83)- Good to have for students to use who are upperclassmen in high school and postsecondary students
- Scientific Calculators (TI-30)- These are basic, but also ones you can use in the SAT/ACT
Neighborhood Tutoring Program
- Medium Rubber/ Foam balls – for playing “trashketball” a FLOC math game!
- Small/Medium Trashcans- also for “trashketball”
- Board Games- i.e. Connect Four, UNO, Monopoly
New or Very Gently Used Items:
- Laptop Computers
- Children’s Books
- Photovoltaic Panels for Environmental Learning Stations
- Cultural Events
- Theatre & Entertainment
- Sporting Events
- Book Stores
- Office Supplies
- Department stores
- Grocery stores and pharmacies
If you are able to offer professional services which For Love of Children would otherwise purchase, For Love of Children will acknowledge your tax deductible gift and issue you a receipt. Services might include instruction, maintenance and contracting, legal services, design and marketing work, or any other service you offer pro-bono for which you normally charge a fee. Discounted goods and services can also be acknowledged as a tax-deductible gift. For more information, please contact Matthew Bechtel at email@example.com or 202-349-3530.